The CL-20 carbon steel blade is high quality german ZAPP 1247QA cold rolling carbon steel with a carbon contant that is more then traditional carbon steel,thus extending the blade's durability and lifespan.The CL-20 doctor blade is basic and common doctor blade that is suitable for printing presses with a speed of 250m/miute or above,making it applicable to a wide array of printing presses for ink removal.
1274QA element contant
C Mn Si P S Cr
1.00 0.45 0.25 0.025 0.025 0.40
Tensile strenght: 1900-2100 n/mm²
1. Delicate microstructure and dense distribution compared to a traditional steel,the CL-20 has a
2. The precise polishing process can prevent ink impurities sticking to the blade surface,thus ensuring a clear print pattern.
3. The special technique used to process blade adge reduces the grinding process before using,thus saving time.
4. compared with to a CL-30 blade,CL-20 is less expensive and suitable for printing presses that require the blade to be changed on a more frequent basis.
Size(width) Speed Thickness(base material) Package
40mm 250m/min or Above 0.152mm 100m/box
50mm 250m/min or Above 0.152mm 100m/box
1. Packaging box uses ABS Plastic featuring environmental ptotection,toughness and wear and corrosion resistance.
2. Good looking packaging box with anti-counterfeting lablel.
3. There is no need to open box,save time.